Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Carter



As I think of Carter tonight.. A million thoughts go thru my mind... Though it's been awhile since I have seen him and his family, He has bravely fought cancer for 2 years and now treatments have ended.  I think of his little life and it causes me to consider my own life.  Sometimes I think these things happen to help us realize the brevity of this life and how to be courageous as Carter is... No one is promised tomorrow... We only have this one life.. So no matter what, hug your friends, family,and even  acquaintances... If you love someone, tell them no matter how hard it may be sometimes... If you feel you need to do something, go do it... Live life to the fullest with nothing but love and grace toward everyone! 
So before you worry about the things that are just for this life... Remember that the most important things are really living, laughing and loving with those you love and those who love you and Nothing else really matters.
Prayers and many thoughts go out to Carter and his family as they go through the rest of Carters journey by his side.  

So... Go live... Smile... Love... Laugh... Be happy... And be thankful for the difficult experiences of life that cause us to stop and ponder the meaning of life... 💙 

No comments:

Post a Comment