Saturday, August 10, 2013

What would you say.....

What would you say if you could say it all over again? What would you do if you could do it all over again? 
We all have moments in our lives that we look back on and think "I wish I had never said that" or "I wish I would have said that" or even "I wish I could have said that differently."  We all sometimes do or say things without thinking them thru completely.  I have also heard many people say, "if I had done things differently I wouldn't be where I am today."   
I think personally an individual can really get themselves down when thinking of all the things they could have done differently in their lives... But the FACT of the matter is...there is no way to rewrite the past... We have to keep moving forward... Or we lose track of who we even are... 
Life is full of so many obstacles already that we face while moving forward... Don't cloud them even more by looking in the rear view mirror.... Stay focused on the present and use past faults to teach you and help you grow in the here and now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment